Life was hard after the hurricanes swept through, destroying her parents’ home and livelihood…Deanna did the only thing she could do. She moved to New York City, found a job, worked hard, scrimped and saved to send what little she could manage back home to Louisiana to her parents. An errand for her boss – a chance encounter with a crew of bank robbers – a kind man who tried to help her and deserved her courageous help in return… But he wasn’t the man she thought he was…no, he was so very much more!
Living, Breathing, Writing [Kindle Edition]
You can receive My Weekly Writing Workshop on your Kindle - just go to http://bit.ly/pILcG for details.
- Pleasantville-Briarcliff Manor Patch: 9 Hudson Valley Communities Among America’s Richest: 2017 Bloomberg patch.com/new-york/pleas… #Wow 38 minutes ago
- Changes to Medicare? fw.to/a3xXAfX So glad the current proposal wasn't passed today. 3 hours ago
- There's a Problem With the New Chip Credit Cards fw.to/sojlpGM I can't stand using the chipped cards, more problems than not. 3 hours ago
- Bartlett’s Rule was named one of Carolyn Howard Johnson’s Top Ten Reads for 2009 - bit.ly/2dbhNji 1 day ago
- Coming Soon! Annie’s Karma em breve em Português!! chellecordero.com/2017/03/23/4006 https://t.co/6v2MfWvyFx 1 day ago