An author is often asked “How do you come up with your story ideas?” My answer is “Life”. If you keep your eyes and ears open things happen all around you, the unexpected, triumphs and tragedies, gains and losses, and mysteries. Often the tears you shed will transfer to a fictional character’s emotional moment and your readers will feel the genuine tug on their own heart. (read more…)
Living, Breathing, Writing [Kindle Edition]
You can receive My Weekly Writing Workshop on your Kindle - just go to http://bit.ly/pILcG for details.
- Annie's Karma by Chelle Cordero youtu.be/vfUEv-GhebQ The story continues... bit.ly/2mGDa4w 12 hours ago
- White House denies German claim that Trump gave Merkel a $374 billion bill to pay for NATO but read 45's own tweets aol.it/2nCFKIa 13 hours ago
- RT @WorthInMusic: #FollowFriday @SRMartin92 @CB_Dixon @ChelleCordero @CSLakin @CornerHub @niczthename #awesome 1 day ago
- Trump Just Bragged About 20,000 New Jobs. Reuters’ Response Is Perfect occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/24/tru… Charter hiring was in works for 2 yrs 1 day ago
- Pleasantville-Briarcliff Manor Patch: 9 Hudson Valley Communities Among America’s Richest: 2017 Bloomberg patch.com/new-york/pleas… #Wow 2 days ago