January 4th is National Trivia Day
Most Useless Trivia Facts:
1. Most toilets flush in E-flat.
2. It’s illegal in Alabama to chain your alligator to a fire hydrant.
3. Donald Duck’s middle name is Fauntleroy.
4. A possum has 13 nipples.
5. The philosopher Rene Descartes had a fetish for cross-eyed women.
6. It’s illegal in South Dakota to lie down and sleep in a cheese factory.
7. There are 336 dimples on a golf ball.
8. It’s illegal in Kentucky to remarry the same man four times.
9. The number of people you need before it becomes more likely than not that two of them share a birthday is 23.
10.The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds
11. Slugs have four noses (sort of).
12. An elephant’s sperm is shorter than a mouse’s.
13. “Typewriter” is the longest English word that can be typed using the letters of only the top row of the keyboard.