You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Amazon’ tag.
All of Chelle’s novels are available in both print and ebook editions for every reading device, through online retailers and in select bookstores around the world.
Dear Amazon.com Customer, As someone who has purchased or rated books by Chelle Cordero, you might like to know that His Lucky Charm is now available. You can order yours for just $14.95 by following the link below. His Lucky Charm Chelle Cordero Price: $14.95 Other Versions and Languages Kindle Edition (Kindle Book)
What happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay in Vegas… this time it follows Brandon and Caitlyn across the country and into a world of espionage and danger. The one thing that Brandon knows for sure is that he can’t afford to lose his lucky charm, Caitlyn. Previously released as Forgotten, by Chelle Cordero
There are TWO locations in Rockland County NY:
I’ve heard of various Indie shops and chain stores throughout the country that have also carried one or more of my titles on their shelves – if you know of any that currently have my books in stock, please leave a comment with the retailer name and location and you might win a prize!
Walk up to the information desk at any Barnes & Noble Bookseller and you can order my books to pick up in the store.
Then there are E-Books (& instant gratification!) from Smashwords, All Romance Ebooks, and OmniLit.
…if you are a retailer and ready to order my titles for your shelves you can contact your regular distributor OR Vanilla Heart Publishing. VHP offers very generous Wholesale Terms and Conditions & our books come with a Full Return policy – contact them at Booksales@vanillaheartbooksandauthors.com or call 425-609-4718. (Download their complete policy statement here)
to be delivered after the (print) publication date of Nov. 12
The day that Ben Johnson was hired as a bodyguard for some rich widow and her kid, he never expected to be working for the woman who had abandoned him just when he had needed her the most so many years before. Damn it all, he still wanted her. Samantha Chaunce never thought she would see him again. She never thought she would have to explain why she married the rich man over the man she had sworn she once loved. And she certainly never expected to find out that her rich husband had been murdered and fingers were pointing to her former lover.
1..Cordero’s writing and plot is engaging and entertaining
2. A major work, and a great story
3. the author skillfully captures emotion and feeling
4. Chelle Cordero has shared a suspenseful, romantic tale of two people the reader can’t help but become involved with
5. another Cordero whirlwind of gut-wrenching danger and prospective star-crossed love
6. High RPM Romantic Suspense
7. This is a five star book by a five star author
8. I kept turning pages because I had to know what happened next. The author didn’t let me down.
9. Any more books by Chelle Cordero?????
10. Gut-wrenching novel
11. Kudos to Ms. Cordero for penning an entertaining read.
12. The combined love story and suspense story really kept me intrigued
13. There is so much depth, intrigue
14. winning combination of romance and suspense
15. The story is so well crafted and the characters evoke lots of emotion from the reader
16. This author is a true hidden gem
17. Real people, Real Problems and Real Solutions
18. a love story between two seemingly very different kinds of people
19. turns in the plot to keep readers guessing about choices and outcomes until the last page.
20. she poignantly tells the story of their journey
Lazy days of August – just the perfect time for a contest!
Above are actual quotes & phrases from reviews about MY books (hint, ALL of these reviews appear on Amazon.com).
Just find the NAMES OF THE REVIEWERS for any 3 or more of the quotes above and your name will be put in for a drawing - there will be prizes (ebooks, lady’s XL ChelleCordero.com T-shirt, ???)
I will hold a random drawing from everyone who emails me at ChelleCordero@gmail.com and lists the names of 3 or more reviewers along with the # of the specific quote (in other words, if I wrote a review of someone’s book and the quote was number 3 on the list, the answer would be 3-Chelle Cordero) – put Contest in the subject line.
Winners will be drawn September 7!
I’ve been told it is a very good thing when the Amazon rank stays consistent for a while…
Let’s keep it down there, buy Final Sin from Amazon.