“What is a street team? Simple. It’s a group of your fans and readers, who hit the streets, both online and Main Street USA in brick and mortar stores, to help spread the word about you and your books.” Humphreys, Sara (2013-03-04). Street Team Smarts: An Author’s Guide to Building and Running a Successful Street Team
Suggested Team Activities
- Talk about my books with friends in person. – Blurbs for each book can be found at Smashwords
- If you read (or have read) any of my books, reviews (honest & hopefully good) would greatly be appreciated (Amazon, GoodReads, blogs, etc). If you publish a review, please send me the URL so I can publicize it.
- Distribute bookmarks and other promo material (supplied) to potential readers; distribute sales sheets to libraries/bookstores with ebook capability.
- Go to your local library and/or bookstores and offer to moderate a book discussion on any of my novels. (Discussion packets are available) – Let me know if you arrange a book discussion so that I can send you supporting material.
- Online support – join/like my Author Chelle Cordero FaceBook page, like, share and comment on Author Chelle Cordero book-related posts.
- Follow me on Twitter and retweet book related tweets; ditto for Google+
- Visit blogs where I have a guest post and leave comments. Promote these posts via Twitter, Google+ and FaceBook.
- Post a trailer about my books on FaceBook and personal blogs. Include buy links.
- Use book title hashtags on Twitter, on FaceBook, and Google+
- Speak to local bookstores and libraries about stocking books (titles available wholesale to booksellers through Amazon)
- Share ideas how to promote with the rest of the street team.
The first ten (10) people to volunteer will be offered a FREE e-book copy of one of my books to read & enjoy. All street teamers will be offered various goodies and have the chance to participate in Team only contests for free prizes. I will set up either a FaceBook group or a Yahoo mail group (possibly both) so that we have a place to share and get to know each other.
Message me on FaceBook or leave a comment HERE to let me know that you are IN.
…and for now – FREEBIES
There isn’t much better than
getting FREE stuff!
Although it isn’t half-bad being
the one giving it away…
Here is what I have for you:
Download Chelle’s audio story NOT ALONE
from this short story collection [FREE]
(narrated by Wendy Tremont King)
A fifteen minute short story in a FREE Audio-book
Until the Ambulance Arrives – A helpful guide by Chelle Cordero, Emergency Medical Technician, CPR and First Aid Instructor, and long-time volunteer with her local ambulance corps. Chelle is a multipublished author, journalist and writer for multiple publications, and has included teaser chapters of her two EMS Novels – Final Sin and Hyphema – in this free e-book.
Consistently rated in the Top 100 for Amazon Kindle Blogs, Chelle Cordero””s Living, Breathing, Writing is now available in EBook form and here is a generous sample! Check out the Table of Contents to see all the chapters and Bonus content!
Read Chelle Cordero’s 2013 Sampler
for a generous taste of
all her suspense novels, her short story collection, and her
books on writing and being a writer. More than 230 pages.